😷 Same household bookings for York Region. DIY Kits for Toronto & Peel 😷
Little Glamp Party is now offering remote glamping parties. This is a great idea for friends and cousins who are not part of your social bubble in an effort to share in the same party fun. Whether you are celebrating a birthday or simply miss your closest friends, you can now share a remote glamping experience. Moms and Dads can watch their child enjoy their celebration without the mess but all the fun!
Your child can get in their PJs and logon to their virtual sleepover to see their friends with their tents and accessories all ready to go! The kids can catchup with stories of their summer vacation so far, watch the same movie together and even have a bedtime snack all while online.
The next morning the kids can log back on for a coordinated breakfast and then a scavenger hunt to wrap up the party. Parents can present the loot bags to the guests and the birthday child can share in that moment online. The ideas are endless!
Sleepover Parties Include:
Birthday Parties Include:
How it works:
1. Choose your theme(s) and date. Tent packages are rented for a 24-hour period.
2. Little Glamp Party will drop off all tents and accessories at the host child's home is located in Richmond Hill. We will also pick up all tent packages after the rental period is over.
If the party is located in the GTA, the party host will be responsible for pick up and drop off all party packages. Please refer to the 'Transporting Your Party' Section under 'Party Packages' for details. In either case, Little Glamp Party will leave the party packages outside in the agreed location and text you once we are done to remain contactless. Little Glamp Party can arrange to drop off and pick up party packages outside of Richmond Hill for an additional fee.
3. Your remote party will be accessed online using Zoom. Note: The parent for each guest will need to download and install the Zoom app on the desired device they will be using for the remote party (iPad, iPhone, other mobile devices, Windows, or Mac).
4. The host's parents will deliver each guest's sleepover package and collect them after the party is over.
5. Bedding will be washed after each use and all accessories will be sanitized by Little Glamp Party. We have a very detailed cleaning regime.
Each remote glamping party or birthday party can have up to 5 of the same theme (Wizard School has 8). You can mix and match themes if you wish to extend the number of tents needed for friends and cousins.
The host's parents will deliver each guest's sleepover package and collect them after the party is over.
Each theme has one or two coordinating keepsake items that you can use as loot bags items for your guests. Let us know if you would like these items to be consolidated into the birthday child/host child's container so that you may include them in loot bags!